What Jewish cemetery projects are you, your community, or your organizations working on or involved with?
Have you started crowd-funding or other fund-raising strategies?
Please use the comments section below to let us know of your projects and to share your experience with others.
And please check the individual country pages and news section of Jewish Heritage Europe for links to other projects.
CURRENT CEMETERY CROWD-FUNDING INITIATIVES
A GoFundMe campaign to raise $18,000 in order to carry out Phase 2 of a project to reset 500 headstones in the Bagnowka Jewish cemetery, the only surviving Jewish cemetery in Białystok.
- 2015 Cross-disciplinary conference on European Jewish Cemeteries
- Art & Poetry
- Essays, op-eds, and other articles
- General online resources
- How to & Best Practices
- JHE’s Jewish cemetery news posts
- Legislation regarding cemeteries
- Video: Jewish Cemeteries Session, 2013 Conference on Managing Jewish Immovable Heritage
- Who’s Doing What, Where
- Your Questions: the European Jewish Cemeteries Advisory Network (EJCAN)