Büyükhendek Caddesi No: 39,
Tel: :212-292 6333/34
Formally called the The Quincentennial Foundation Museum of Turkish Jews, the museum opened in 2001 in the Zulfaris Synagogue, which was built in 1823 on the site of an earlier synagogue dating from 1671.
It merged with and moved to the Neve Shalom synagogue in December 2015
Article by Sheldon Kirshner in the Canadian Jewish News provides the history of the museum and a description of the collections.
Instanbul-based center that mainly deals with Ladino culture, but there are numerous links and other resources on the web site, as well as other projects.