We are pleased to share this call for papers for the 24th Annual International Conference on Jewish Studies, which will take place in Moscow on January 29-31, 2017. Deadline for submissions is November 15.
Jewish Studies students are also invited to apply, for a students’ track within the conference.
The conference will include a session dedicated to museums, archives and the problems of preserving Jewish heritage in Eastern Europe.
Other broad topics will include:
- Archaeological and Khazar Studies
- Biblical and Talmudic Studies
- Jewish History
- Jewish Literature
- Jewish Languages
- Jewish Art
- Israel Studies
- Holocaust Studies
- Jewish Studies in the Public Space: Archives and Museums
- Jewish-Christian Relations
- Oral History, Ethnology, Folklore
- Demography, Sociology, Jewish Genealogy
Deadline for applications is on November 15th, 2016. To send the application fill the form.